*This post may contain affiliate links. You can read our affiliate disclaimer here.
Have you ever thought that if you didn’t have that insecurity, let’s say you had the perfect body, you would be one of those girls that only cared about how they looked, (and will still be insecure) because their only value was in their looks?
Or you were extremely smart, or could sing, or whatever your insecurities are. (Let’s stick to looks though for now)
Looks eventually fade away and you can guess things go downhill from there.
But right now, knowing you lacked something, your value was shifted to something, something better, sustainable, and something you are proud of. That is why you have been able to dream of a life better than this.
Best of all, you are capable of what you want to achieve.
If those insecurities are preventing you from working to achieve your goals, in forms of fear, procrastination and passing up opportunities, then you have to overcome those insecurities.
Read: The insecure girls guide to overcoming insecurities
Not because you want to make that guy jealous (I mean that feels good but,) and not because you want to be something or someone else.
If you have a better reason, then you now have a goal and with these tips, you can overcome them.
When you want to be confident about something you’re not meant to be, then you’re definitely not going to be confident.
25 Self-Confidence and Self-Love MindsetS
- I believe in myself
- I love myself
- my value is not in what people think I am, only what I think I am. And I know that I am amazing, I am beautiful for the right reasons.
- And when I walk into that room, all it matters is how I feel about that. and now I feel amazing.
- I don’t need to be better looking, or better skilled than her to be great.
- I have confidence in myself and my abilities
- I trust myself and my intuition
- I am talented and intelligent
- My possibilities are endless
- I am unique
- I am in control of my thoughts and feelings
- I am in control
- I deserve the best and I accept the best
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to
- I am powerful, brilliant and brave
- I am successful and confident
- I am fearless
- I am successful in everything I do
- I wake up and feel more confident every day
- I am proud of myself and my abilities
- I love myself
- I am, and will always be enough
Here’s a secret:
People think you’re 20% more attractive than you think you are. Think about that the next time you think you don’t look that good!
Please share this article and PIN IT to a board on Confidence
Meagan at Okay Now Breathe says
Yesss! Positive affirmations (especially self-love affirmations) have completely changed my life for the better! 🙏
They really do! and its something people usually dismiss, I’m glad you liked it.
Thank you for sharing this. Even though it is oriented towards women, I enjoyed it thoroughly and will forward it to the beautiful ladies in my life.
I’m glad it helped.